Monday, January 07, 2008

What, me fail English? That's unpossible!

I saw this on Sorro's page and thought it was interesting. You enter in a blog (or Facebook, MySpace profile, etc.) and it tells you what reading level said blog/profile is at. Apparently my blog is at a college undergraduate reading level.


cash advance



I'm assuming it's just a basic program that compares the words in your blog against a catalogued list of important-sounding words. If that's the case, I've provided 5 words below that you can cut and paste into your next blog entry and bring it to at least a college reading level.


Chicanery
Malapropism
Antediluvian
Expectorate
Man Boobs


Edit - BTW, I just checked MC Hammer's blog. Elementary School reading level. I'm not kidding.

3 comments:

Nick Sidwell said...

Thanks Log. My blog is bigger than yours...I was post grad. :)

themickel said...

What?! That is an outrage! My next post is going to contain nothing but big, important sounding words.

MisterJ said...

I was listed as Genius.