Friday, January 25, 2008

Sick...

So the wife and kid have had some sort of funky virus going through them and, as the basic principles of physiology say, it was only a matter of time until I got it.

It's different; very flemmy, headache, and am so sore I feel like I've played basketball non-stop for about a week, only without the endorphins. And I lost every single game.

Also our furnace went out. And the internet. And we found mold in our baby's room. And the Green Bay Packers lost.

When it rains it pours.

Ah, if only I had an irascible old grandfather to read me stories of fencing, fighting, revenge, true love...

How I envy you, young Fred Savage.

Hopefully I can post more when I'm better. Till then...Go Pats.

5 comments:

MisterJ said...

Pats???

Booooo!

The Whitehead Family said...

I hear ya...I have had the same sickness here. Yuck! Get well soon! -Sarah and Nick

themickel said...

Yep, I'm pulling for a Pats win. Come on, this is a chance at history here.

And no, I didn't start liking them once they won their first Super Bowl, I first started liking them after they changed their uniforms. Which is almost an equally superficial reason to like a team.

Josh said...

Pats???

Booooo!

Cheaters, Cheaters, Cheaters, Cheaters, Cheaters... you get the point.

MisterJ said...

I don't hate the Pats because they cheated. I hate them because they are a bunch of buttholes, especially their coach.