Thursday, January 17, 2008

Busy

Hello everyone. Things have been pretty crazy lately so I haven't blogged for a while. I'm in charge of a new fitness program at work so that's keeping me pretty busy. On top of that, after a slow November and December recruiting-wise, I suddenly have about 10 jobs I have to fill and each is, of course, "urgent".

A lot of people have told me they think it'd be fun to do the interviewing and hiring for a company. All I can say is, the novelty wears off pretty quick.

I can also say that some people have bad breath. I mean, REALLY bad breath. The type that reaches seeps predatorily through the air unseen, permeating your brain, making it hard to focus on what your next question was going to be and causing you to vacate your office for a good 30 minutes.

It's not all giggles and rainbows, people, let me tell you.

No comments: