Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Exciting New Update


So the grumpy old minister I wrote about earlier just gave me a good fist-shaking as I passed him on my scooter this morning. This is terrific news because after the article in The Spectrum came out I feared his crusade against people going 5 mph over the speed limit had ended. Now he's back in the game, baby!

I'm not kidding - this guy's nuts. It's only a matter of time before he puts a rake through someone's head, then justifies it by comparing it to when God commanded Joshua to wipe out the Philistines because they were sinners. He's that crazy. Anyways, he gave me a good fist-shake, pointed frantically at the speed limit sign and motioned for me to slow down. I was going 27. So I smiled and sped up.

If you hear about my body being found in a shallow desert grave in the next day or two, you'll know what happened.

2 comments:

Derek said...

I love it. Does he have a radar gun in his eyes? Guys like him are the reason a lot of things are way funnier than they ought to be. Bare naked breakfast couldn't have been nearly so funny if there wasn't someone that was pissed off by it.

Beau Sorensen said...

You've got to love old people with their eye radars