Friday, November 11, 2005

Back Home...

Ahhh... It's good to be home again. This week was the end of Regional Meetings. Tuesday I was in Vegas and Wednesday was Phoenix. Here are some pics:

In Phoenix we stayed at the Arizona Golf Resort, a beast of a nice place full of sun, golf, and old people.

Here's the front of my room. A boring pic, I know.

Here's the backyard though, a nice green golf course.

More golf. Don't have any pics of Vegas, the place is no longer a novelty to me and I don't find it picture-worthy. If you're immensely disappointed about this and aching for some candid, high quality pics of Vegas (such as the ones of Phoenix I have displayed here), then you can visit the great state of Nevada's webpage. I'm not even going to bother getting you a link for that.

It's good to be back. I find I appreciate Cedar City a lot more when I leave it every once in a while. I also came home to some pretty big news, though it hasn't been cleared for publication on the blog yet. Here's a hint though: akachan.

2 comments:

Beau Sorensen said...

Nice, a baby! Welcome to the Husbands of the Pregnant Wives club! You should get your membership packet soon, complete with jar of pickles and lapel pin. When you send in your dues, let them know that you were referred by Sorro, member # 5312005

Nick Sidwell said...

You did it! You really did, way to go Logan! Wow... a baby. I bet that little guy will get pretty hungery though. Best to get a second morgage on your home and take a survey on my website. Check it out: Eatyourowndandruff.com

and when you are done with that buy your baby a genune Harry Potter wand. We started in a gagarge on my grandpappy's spinning sandpaper machine and now we have a multilevel marketing scheme! Do you have dreams? I know I do! I can give you the information on how your dreams can also come true! Harry Potter wwands are just the begining. I am talking about freedom. I am talking about being able to do what you want when you want. I am talking about not having to worry the rest of you life if your Dad was the rich Dad or the other slob. This is the future, check it out- for the baby's sake!!!

Doitforthebabysfreedomanddreams.com