Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween

Pics from Halloween.

Despite John McEnroe and his afro winning the poll, I ended up going as Pop-Eye (I couldn't find the right stuff for John and when I do that costume, it's got to be done right). Maybe next year.


Here we are: a baby chicken, a fairy, and Pop-Eye. I've decided every year we should find the three most random, unrelated costumes we can. For instance, next year we could be John McEnroe, a carrot, and Mother Theresa.

Anyone have any completely random costume ideas for 3 people, one of whom is a toddler? And I mean three things that are just weird to have together? Whoever has the best idea will receive a very special prize.

Some kid we took a picture of. I think she thought we were trying to steal her candy.

The baby. Being all cute again.


Severed Head man.


We went to Amy's aunt's place in St. George, where the entire neighborhood goes overboard in their Halloween festivities and it is a lot of fun. The house next door does a free spook alley, where about 400 people showed up and waited in line. Amy's aunt and uncle bring the BBQ out, set up tables, and serve hotdogs and burgers to everyone who wants one while severed head man (who you can see hiding between the two tables above) freaks out the young and gullible.

When I grow up, this is where I want to live.

1 comment:

Jen Jen said...

ok i cant get over that chicken costume!!! too cute ahah! oh and you Pop-eye costume is pretty darn good too.