Thursday, February 17, 2005

The Fam


This is my wife Amy. We have a lot of fun together; she's spunky, adventurous, and quite possibly the most adorable person on the planet. Serious.
We've been married about 2 years now. It goes pretty quick- 2 years is an entire mission. We both look pretty young for our age; I'm 26 and she's 25, but most people think we're just out of high school. I think it's pretty amusing and like to have fun with it, but it annoys her.
No kids yet, though when we get together with a large group of people it's fun to casually say something like: "Here, take these potatoes honey, you are eating for two now," or "Hey, should we tell them?" and wait for the awkward silence that inevitably follows. I know, I know--it's a cheap, weak joke. I think my mom just about had a coronary the first time I did it, though she's wised up by now.

No comments: