Wednesday, September 24, 2008

So how's your day been?

As I was sitting in the dentist's chair yesterday pondering on life while a stranger shoved her latex encased fingers into my mouth I came up with the following list:

Five People That Feel Obligated to Make Conversation Who I Wish Didn't
  1. The Dental Assistant who is cleaning your teeth
  2. Your Barber/Hair Stylist
  3. The guy who is also waiting for his wife outside the women's restroom
  4. Anyone who is about to try and sell you something
  5. The Dentist himself

You will notice that two of these people are to be found at the dental office.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Logan could you give me a call i need to talk to you about a time share. ha ha

Codester said...

Funny you should bring this up. I was going to get my hair cut the other day and I didn't. You know why? Because I didn't feel like talking with my barber about the weather again.