Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Catching up with Mr. B

My chance invoking of the name Mr. Belding from the dusty halls of pop culture past in a prior post made me a little curious, so I did a little research (about 3 minutes worth) to see what has happened to everyone's favorite high school principal.

The result? Apparently he has enjoyed his minor celebrity by drinking, ballooning into a Charles Barkleyesque girth, and posing in pictures at seedy bars for college students who remember a thinner, far less creepy Mr. B from their youth.

At least Screech will always have his innocence...

Oh yeah, and if you're going to run a Google image search on Mr. Belding I'd recommend having the family filter on. There are some images no kid brought up on Saved by the Bell should ever see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why does that picture makes me sad?