Thursday, October 23, 2008

5 Things You Shouldn't Send in With Your Resume

Recent events have prompted me to write this particular post. Here are 5 Things You Shouldn't Send in With Your Resume. As always, these are actual things I have seen as a recruiter.

  1. Your Social Security Number.
  2. Your Unemployment Insurance Enrollment Form, complete with your routing number, bank, and your bank account number.
  3. Someone else's Unemployment Insurance Enrollment Form, complete with their routing number, bank, and bank account number.
  4. Medical Records.
  5. The statement: "I love anime therefore I spend a lot of time downloading anime from various sites".

2 comments:

Sarah Sidwell said...

That is funny! Ha ha. But seriously, why not the anime one? Shouldn't you be completely upfront with your prospective employer? I thought it would create a sense of respect and trust? Right? Am I right or am I right? Right?

Nick Sidwell said...

I hope by now you have reconsidered the OBAMA love, if not, maybe you should see this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIdbYjmbFzo

He doesn't even cover his heart with the Pledge of Allegience, what's that about?