Wednesday, August 15, 2007

A few more...

Here are a few more pics that didn't make it into the trip posting. I thought they deserved to...

This is my father-in-law gazing victoriously off into the distance after dominating my nephew Connor in a round of Death Match kiddie-pool wrestling. At least I think that's what happened.

This was a little boy at Raging Waters who kept crawling into the middle of this tube to make the baby laugh. This kind of thing happens all the time. Should I be alarmed that boys are already showing off for my daughter?


The women of the Pattberg clan embarking on their favorite pasttime: Yard Sale-ing. I'm serious, they'll spend nearly an entire Saturday doing it. While I'm not adverse to the occasional yard sale, my overall feeling for the experience is summed up quite nicely by this Strong Bad E-mail.

No comments: