Monday, June 12, 2006

MONO

Mono. It turns out I've had MONO for the past 2 weeks. What am I, like 14 years old?

Anyways, I'd have to say that mono is by far one of the least fun ailments I've had. Not that I've had that many, but if I had to choose between mono and say, having ring worm -- I'd go with the ring worm. Or food poisoning. Or being the top scientist in my field.

I'm back at work now after a nearly two-week long absence. I'm dreading going all my messages and e-mails. Which is why I'm writing this. Ok, here I go.

2 comments:

Tiecen said...

So sorry you're sick! I really know how you feel. I won't bore you with the details. I hope you feel better soon.

Beau Sorensen said...

Haha, Mickel got the kissing disease! I guess it was from all that kissing you've done. Hope you're feeling better though.