Saturday, June 27, 2009

Everyone Hide Your Celebrities

First Ed McMahon, then Farrah Fawcett, now the King of Pop himself. All in what, a 3 day span? If I was a famous person, I'd be worried right about now.

If it does happen again this month, here are some completely baseless and arbitrary odds on who the next celeb with a ticket to the Hollywood in the sky would be:

Sean Connery : 10 - 1
Dolly Parton : - 40 - 1
Carrot Top : 75 - 1
Sir Ian McKlellan : 25 - 1
Mick Jagger : 7 - 1
Gene Hackman : 100 - 1
Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the II : 30 - 1
That one guy who played the Geometry teacher on Better Off Dead: 3 - 1

I've heard a few people say "these things come in threes". Do they? Does anyone have any other examples? I need more proof before I buy into this superstition. Though I am completely willing to.

And can I just say with Michael Jackson - I was never a big fan and thought he was as strange as the next person, but come on, the guy was abused physically and psychologically as a kid then became a global icon by the time most of us are starting general eds in college. How many of us could have gone through that and come out balanced, well-adjusted individuals?

Rest in peace Jacko.

3 comments:

Kirk Cox said...

Dude, Logan~ Your a stud what can I say? I know your not just going for attention but those Kobe faces will surely bring it to you. We love reading the various random topics of your blog, I'm just waiting for you to post one about taking offense. You know all of the silly things people get bent over. ie. You didn't wave at me, you have a better relationship with joe schmoe than I do, Quit looking at me cross-eyed. How come he has more access to the company card than I do?
We'll be waiting, truly yours the brother of a Beaver._

MisterJ said...

Dude, there has been another group of three.

Billy Mays
That old actor..um...Harve Presnell
Steve McNair

Unknown said...

click to read more go to this website More Info click site Website Dolabuy Dior