Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Tomorrow is the day...

Tomorrow is our ultrasound appointment. We'll find out if it's a boy or a girl. Honestly I am pulling for a girl just for the sake of variety (I grew up with 5 brothers and no sisters). I think it's going to be a dude though.

Don't get me wrong, I totally want a son or two in the future as getting beat up and learning how to punch are important for any child to learn in life. I'm just hoping for a girl first.

By the way, I just did a Yahoo image search for "3D ultrasound". Umm....I wouldn't recommend it.

I'll post the gender as soon as we find out. Toodles.

3 comments:

Beau Sorensen said...

Mickel, it's Friday. Did you not find out? I'm betting girl.

Tiecen said...

Hello! It's Friday! Boy or girl??? The suspense is killing me.

Michael 聖 Brady said...

and?