Monday, April 25, 2005

Flight Delay


So my flight was supposed to leave today after work. I am told that there is a delay and I will not be able to make my connection in Salt Lake (note to all travelers: expedia.com sucks). My first impulse is to take my frustrations out on the poor lady behind the counter (as is customary in our society, see following RANT), but I somehow manage to harness my anger and instead use it to think up other ways of getting to Boise by 7:00AM in the morning.

Turns out my only other option is to drive to St. George (45 min. away), catch the Las Vegas shuttle (3 hours away), and catch a midnight flight from Vegas to Boise and arive just in time for 31/2 hours of sleep before attending the career fair. Having no choice, I commondere a company car, the sporty Intrepid, and make my way to St. George.

This is a pick I got of myself at the Vegas airport (it has been dramatized to give you the full effect of how I am feeling on the inside).

No comments: