Sunday, June 14, 2009

I Need a Kobe Face

If you've been following the NBA Finals then you know Kobe Bryant has a devastating new weapon he's unleashed on his Finals opponents. Here it is:


He's come up with this brand new sneer for use just in the Finals. I've heard it called the Badger, the Beaver, the Tree Chipper, and even the Bruce Springsteen. I have another name for it:

Spectacular.
Really. I think this is a great idea. I mean, you bring out your best wine when old friends stop by, Grandma breaks out the China for Thanksgiving dinner, Notre Dame wears their special green jerseys when they want to get blown out in style -- so why not have a unique, custom made sneer use on special occasions?

I'm working on mine right now. And frankly, you should be too. Here are three I came up with just since I started writing this post:
This is The Caveman.

The Crazy Ivan.

And finally, the White Kobe.

Can't wait to bust this out in a real life situation. Maybe next time we're playing Scrabble and I hit the triple word score. Or in a work meeting after I make an especially astute observation.



Update: - The Lakers just won the Finals. I think we all know who gets the credit for this one: The Beaver.

6 comments:

Sarah Sidwell said...

I don't know much about sports or the people you are imitating, but I love the faces.

yanmaneee said...

yeezy
curry 6
goyard handbags
russell westbrook shoes
yeezys
hermes belt
balenciaga speed
curry 6 shoes
jordan shoes
golden goose outlet

yanmaneee said...

moncler
supreme
supreme clothing
supreme clothing
stephen curry shoes
adidas stan smith
off white hoodie
jordan shoes
vapormax
off white nike

lightweight summer blanket said...

He's come up with this brand new sneer for use just in the Finals. I've heard it called the Badger, the Beaver, the Tree Chipper, and even the Bruce Springsteen. I have another name for it:
wholesale salwar suit ,
wholesale salwar kameez dealers ,

Unknown said...

image source important site Go Here best replica designer bags why not try this out webpage

Anonymous said...

pg 1
yeezy
supreme
jordan shoes
goyard online store