Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I can get 70 miles to the gallon on this hog...


In other news, I recently purchased a scooter. Here it is, in all its blue fiberglass glory. It's a Kymco ZX50 which I've christened "Pepe" (pronounced peh-pay).

Pepe may only be a 50cc, but he has surprising umph. He tops out at about 45 on flat surfaces and struggles a bit on hills, but I couldn't be any happier with him. He gets me to work and back a couple time a day and makes it so I can leave the car at home for momma.

And here's the best part. The price of a fill-up: 3 BUCKS.

Long live Pepe.

2 comments:

Tiecen said...

This is not a good time of year to start riding a scooter. It's too cold in Cedar City in the winter to ride that thing. I can barely bring myself to stop for gas in Cedar City anytime between October and April. It's jsut too cold. You'll die form exposure. Put Pepe in the garage for the winter.

Derek said...

Scooters are great. Be careful for manholes and painted lines when it's rainy though. And don't ever buy into a relative's MLM scheme. Ever.